We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. We've been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We're excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
We're lucky to have a vibrant, creative community building all kinds of cool things with Notion. They host online and offline events, make videos, share advice and templates, translate marketing into other languages, and so much more. This global community plays a huge part in inspiring users in ways we never thought possible. Right now, this is overseen by just one person. We're looking for a natural community leader to join us to grow this movement worldwide.
What You'll Do:
- Scale. You'll help us plan and execute ways for us to scale our community programs while retaining the same positivity and kindness felt in the community since early on. This requires a lot of detail-oriented logistics - from setting up webinars and email campaigns to polishing templates and moderating forum conversations.
- Empower. We have a group of passionate, generous leaders in the community who lead local Notion groups around the world. We want to make sure they have all the tools to succeed, stay in close contact with the team, and are motivated to grow together with us.
- Build. Devoted members of our community have created an enormous amount of resources for all kinds of Notion uses cases, levels of experience, and different languages. You'll collaborate with creators around the world to surface the best content on our platforms and build out our own hub for community creation and interaction.
- Listen. You'll constantly monitor and participate in conversations about Notion across the internet, and among our power users, surfacing sentiment, exceptional user-generated content, and feedback from both new and power users. You'll share insights and lessons directly with the team to influence product development, marketing campaigns, and more.
- Test. The faster we can figure out what works, the sooner we can provide more value to the community. You'll identify metrics that actually map to our goals, use them to figure out what programs we should invest in, and relentlessly iterate.
What We're Looking For:
- You're a Notion power user. You're comfortable building relational databases and sharing your own templates. You've watched dozens of the advanced tutorials on YouTube and been to at least one Notion meetup.
- You're already an evangelist. You enjoy helping people set up their Notion workspaces and spend a time teaching folks how to use the product or answering questions.
- You've built significant communities. You've helped create or moderate a vibrant community for yourself or a company before. You come with a toolkit of tactics to do this again for us. You love connecting people and helping others when the opportunity arises.
- You're analytical. You know how to conduct experiments, understand metrics in a tool like Amplitude, and create reports.
- You're comfortable with video. You've created videos on YouTube or Loom and hosted webinars for a company. You're charismatic and easy to understand on video.
- You're familiar with social platforms. You're experienced with tools like Facebook Groups, Slack, Discord, and Telegram. You stay up to date with the latest tools that could help us foster stronger community.
Bonus Points If:
- Aesthetics are important to you. You like what Notion has done with the brand so far, but you have your own creative convictions too — most of us are artists in some respect ;)