As a Business Development Representative on the Airtable team, your role will be to dramatically increase our footprint beyond the 30,000+ organizations that already use (and love!) our product.
We're looking for someone who is excited to pitch the vision of Airtable, helping our diverse market base envision and realize deep value from our platform. You'll identify new, strategic opportunities across the entire customer journey and ideate, test and optimize the best practices that unlock them.
Airtable is an atypical company — we're creating the largest opportunity in the history of enterprise software — and this is an atypical sales role. If you love talking to customers and want to take an active role in building something great, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Identify high-potential areas of growth and develop and execute outbound strategies to get them on Airtable
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from ideation to qualification, and when appropriate, to close
- Experiment with new channels and tactics to determine how best to scale
- Become a product expert and learn and optimize the sales process at Airtable
- Help build the library of institutionalized knowledge necessary to scale our sales and success teams to thousands of people
- Partner with Growth, Marketing, and Customer Success to provide the best possible content and first impressions for new customers
Who you are
- You have 1- 2 years of sales, business development or customer success experience in a high growth SaaS environment
- You have experience crafting outbound strategies, measuring results and optimizing and scaling those efforts
- You have product intuition and business acumen and are able to understand how Airtable provides different value to different customers depending on their role, industry, technical aptitude
- You have exceptional storytelling skills, regardless of context — you feel comfortable pitching Airtable to just about anyone, anywhere
- You have excellent prioritization and project management skills
- You are a self-starter and excited to build this role from the ground up
- You are adaptable and thrive in ambiguous or rapidly changing situations where you can think on your feet
- You have a passion for our product and the ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry
- You have strong analytical capabilities complemented by superior written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points if you
- Have prior experience at an early stage Internet/software company
- Have prior experience in enterprise or platform sales
- Have fluency in various productivity software products and software/SaaS buying behaviors
- Have entrepreneurial experience of any kind
What we offer
- Highly competitive compensation including Salary, Bonus and Equity
- Full health benefits including medical, vision and dental
- Generous Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Holidays and Parental Leave policies
- Learning and Development Annual Stipend
- Top-notch workspace with MacBooks, large external monitors, ergonomic chairs, adjustable standing desks, and budget to outfit your workstation to be your most productive
- Premium Gym Membership
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits
- Daily catered lunches
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.