"Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code. Our users use Bubble to build personal projects, internal company tools, and VC-backed startups. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through better software.
As a Customer Success Associate, you'll engage with Bubble users and prospective users to help them get the best out of Bubble. You'll be one of the external faces of the company with our community.
In particular, you will:
● Engage with users via our email support system and help them resolve issues or bugs they are facing;
● Help our sales effort by answering inbound requests;
● Improve our documentation to help our customers help themselves;
● Work closely with other members of the Success team and the engineering team to fix bugs and provide feedback on which new features customers need;
● Engage on specific threads in the forum;
● Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses use Bubble. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the company by being the first line of gathering customer feedback.
We’re looking for someone who:
● Enjoys learning technical concepts and how things work on the computer. No specific knowledge or programming background needed coming in, but you’ll need to be able to master Bubble!
● Would be very comfortable explaining how a system like Bubble works to a range of audiences;
● Enjoys writing in English and can do this quickly and clearly;
● Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing (while not taking it personally!);
● Enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended problems;
● Loves constantly learning about new technologies and new products and loves thinking about ways to help customers solve their problems themselves;
● Has 0 to 2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment;
● Has a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science with a strong interest in computers, the web, and entrepreneurship;
● Is willing to work on weekends.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a fast-growing, mission and community-driven startup.
● Opportunity for impact: we have an open, direct team culture: leadership discusses initiatives, issues, and plans openly, and enjoys being challenged on their thinking. Our product has a ton of surface area, so there’s an unlimited amount of room to improve things.
● We move fast: we are product-led and are focused on execution in the day-to-day. This means no endless meetings on strategy and execution. If we disagree about a feature direction, we'll default to trying it out in a quick, low-risk way.
● Ownership: we manage the company against how happy our users are and how proud we are of what we are building, which means our work is never done. If you pitch something you think would dramatically improve our users’ lives and the team agrees, the response will almost certainly be: “great! Let’s give it a shot!”
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We expect to make offers in the range of $45,000 to $60,000, depending on experience. This is a full-time position and based in Manhattan, New York.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!