At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As a Customer Success Manager at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of clients from Fortune 10 companies, to fast-growing startups, to non-profits and educational institutions. Each customer has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive impact in mission critical areas of their organization and transform the way they work.
Within Airtable, Customer Success sits at the nexus of our sales, product, marketing and growth teams helping to drive company growth and transforming the way the world builds software by empowering our customers and inspiring innovation.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers build with Airtable is much more than the sum of its parts. No team knows this better than our Customer Success Managers, who act as consultative business partners to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
Do you thrive consulting closely with customers on their core business objectives? Are you looking for truly fascinating and inspiring work, where you'll work alongside an amazing team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the founding customer success team in our Austin, TX office!
What you'll do
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the point-person responsible for delivering maximum value to our mid market customers.
- Deliver value to our customers by building trust and maintaining strong relationships, learning about their business priorities, and guiding them on how to best leverage the Airtable platform
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Onboard and assist new enterprise customers, which will require a mastery of Airtable
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen Airtable proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
Who you are
- You have several years of direct client management experience ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management or Sales role at a B2B technology company
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry, size and lifecycle
- You are a teacher at heart (or by profession) with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
- You are passionate about our overall mission and using Airtable in bespoke ways
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact for your customers
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
What we offer
- Highly competitive compensation including Salary, Bonus and Equity
- Full health benefits including medical, vision and dental
- Generous Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Holidays and Parental Leave policies
- Learning and Development Annual Stipend
- Top-notch workspace with MacBooks, large external monitors, ergonomic chairs, adjustable standing desks, and budget to outfit your workstation to be your most productive
- Premium Gym Membership
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits
- Daily catered lunches
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.