"Thank you for your interest in our Customer Support & Success organization. Right now, we are not actively hiring on this team however, we are accepting applications for Customer Champions, Customer Success Managers, Platform Support Engineers, Support Systems Engineers, and Support Managers for when new job openings are available in the future.
Our Support organization is an empathetic, technically-skilled team of product experts. We take a consultative approach to Support that ensures our customers’ needs are always being met. The Support team is highly cross-functional, working on solutions and quantifying feedback across multiple teams at Zapier. If you have at least 1-2 years of SaaS technical support, love troubleshooting and interacting with people on a daily basis, we encourage you to join our Talent Community.
For the past nine years, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Culture and Values at Zapier
The Whole Package
Our team of 300+ is distributed across the world because it lets us work with the best people. We have team members that live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn't a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to Canada, UK, and US-based employees.