Bubble is a visual programming language that enables thousands of people and businesses around the world to build software without code. Our users use Bubble to build personal projects, internal company tools, and VC-backed startups. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help entrepreneurs, employees, and businesses achieve success through better software.
Learning Bubble is a lot like learning a new language: it takes some time to get started and there’s always an opportunity to compound your knowledge. As our Education Associate, you’ll evolve and expand our education materials to accelerate adoption, demonstrate best practices, and inspire creative web development. You’ll work directly with other members of our Customer Success team and partner with all teams in the company to provide an unforgettable learning experience.
Knowledge leadership: 30%
- Collaborate with internal experts and customers to design a robust and adaptable visual and written curriculum that will provide customers with an engaging onboarding and continuing education experience
- Execute on a user-journey based learning approach to ensure customers are decreasing learner time-to-mastery of the Bubble platform
- Become a master of Bubble and gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses use the platform by being the first line of gathering customer feedback alongside other members of the Customer Success team
Content creation: 70%
- Design, produce, and maintain customer-facing product and platform training videos using video recording software
- Write your own scripts for each video along with easy to follow written tutorials that accompany and get published alongside each video
- Coordinate and deliver monthly webinars for customers focused on how they can utilize our solutions to succeed in their business
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is very comfortable translating complex topics into approachable, clear language for a range of audiences
- Enjoys learning technical concepts. No specific knowledge or programming background needed coming in, but you’ll need to be able to master Bubble!
- Has an interest in — or a knack for — content creation and video production
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Has previous experience as a teacher (not mandatory, but is a plus) e.g. Teach for America, tutoring, etc)
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a fast-growing, mission and community-driven startup:
- Opportunity for impact: we have an open, direct team culture: leadership discusses initiatives, issues, and plans openly, and enjoys being challenged on their thinking. Our product has a ton of surface area, so there’s an unlimited amount of room to improve things.
- We move fast: we are product-led and are focused on execution in the day-to-day. This means no endless meetings on strategy and execution. If we disagree about a feature direction, we'll default to trying it out in a quick, low-risk way.
- Ownership: we manage the company against how happy our users are and how proud we are of what we are building, which means our work is never done. If you pitch something you think would dramatically improve our users’ lives and the team agrees, the response will almost certainly be: “great! Let’s give it a shot!”
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We expect to make offers in the range of $45,000 to $60,000, depending on experience, plus equity. This is a full-time position and based in Manhattan, New York.