"Thank you for your interest in our Marketing organization. Right now, we are not actively hiring on this team however, we are opening up our Talent Community to allow you to express interest for Product Marketing Managers, Partner Managers, Staff Writers, Decision Scientists, and Program Managers (Partners) for when new openings are available in the future.
Because Zapier does not have a sales team today, Marketing drives growth through advertising, content, email, and strong relationships with our 2,000+ partners. The work is high impact, and the team is highly collaborative across the company. If this sounds like the type of marketing organization you would be interested in joining, we encourage you to apply:
- Product Marketing Managers: help us identify compelling market opportunities, advocate for customers to influence product development, and develop and own the GTM strategy to launch and scale compelling products.
- Staff Writers: play a central role in helping people be more productive at work by creating content about better tactics, tools, and automation for our >1 million visitors/month.
- Decision Scientists: are responsible for driving data insights, experimentation and quantitative research at Zapier. They work across Product & Revenue, Marketing, Finance and Customer Support, steering our business stakeholders to take data-informed decisions and deepening business understanding of opportunities and weaknesses.
- Program Managers (Partners): play an instrumental role in setting strategy, building partner campaigns and go to market structure, and making Zapier both attractive to partners and to partners’ users.
- Partner Managers: build meaningful relationships with our fastest-growing partners like: Zoom, Calendly, and Airtable. And help them succeed in launching and growing their Zapier integrations.
For the past nine years, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Culture and Values at Zapier
The Whole Package
Our team of 300+ is distributed across the world because it lets us work with the best people. We have team members that live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary (we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn't a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to Canada, UK, and US-based employees.