Join us on our mission to help the best products win.
It's often said that:
The best products don't win, the ones with the best distribution do.
We're doing something about that. Blanket gives the best products an unfair advantage by giving them access to the best distribution.
The first problem we're solving on our way to fulfill that mission is to automate the Sales Development process. That's prospecting, reaching out, crafting collateral, and booking sales demos.
We're looking for teammates that need to see their work have an immediate impact, and enjoy fast-paced and high-growth environments. Join us and play a crucial part in building a platform that some of the most respected companies will use to increase their sales.
You’ll be working closely with me (Head of Operations), Anthony (PM), and our engineering team to debug, test, and implement new internal features.
Things you might do on any given Tuesday at Blanket:
- Implement and maintain our operational stack (e.g. Periscope, HubSpot, Salesforce, [Customer.io](http://customer.io/), Segment, Zapier, and more) and other relevant integrations between them.
- Research, select, implement and integrate new best-of-breed tools covering different areas.
- Set up and maintain reliable tracking throughout the lead lifecycle.
- Build, enrich and maintain a highly accurate lead database and manage the processes and tools integrated to it.
- Provide reliable dashboards and reports to track sales qualified leads performance as they move through the funnel
- Design and measure segmented nurturing journeys and scoring workflows.
In short: manage marketing stack, database, and analytics.
- 2+ years of working with a data-informed Sales, Growth or Marketing team
There are other requirements that I could list here, but the reality is that they'll differ depending on your specific background (Growth, Sales, Marketing). We expect you to lean into your strong suits and effectively communicate what skills you lack as you simultaneously get better at them.
Please point out what you consider your strengths are and why you think they're *required* for this position when you reach out.
- Experience working remotely
- Experience setting up integrations with Zapier
- Experience in working with Segment and data visualization tools like Periscope
- Experience setting up tracking and attribution for a B2B company
We’re building a teammate-centric and remote-first company that recruits the best talent regardless of location, background, or gender.
We consider our work to be our craft. Getting a little bit better at what we do every single day. We value working openly and transparently because it helps maintain and scale our culture. We believe in fixing things at their core, opting to cure the condition as opposed to treating the symptoms.
The best way to *feel* what we value is to check out our culture guide — https://blanket.ai/blog/about
- Seek comfort
- Are complacent with your skill level
- Feel best around teams with a robust hierarchy
- Find that teams work best when people strictly stick to their job descriptions
- Think hustle and hard work are overrated
- Believe that remote teams don't work as well as having everyone in the same office
- Are any combination of ninja, rockstar, or guru
- Enjoy big-reveal moments after working siloed on a project
- Value a *teammate* approach to company building
- Enjoy working in flat-ish hierarchies
- Think that there's still a ton for you to learn
- Believe in openly sharing progress as you work
- Believe in giving and receiving candid and transparent feedback
- Are capable of having robust debates
- Embrace a *Disagree and commit* (vs a consensus-driven) culture
- Are an entrepreneur at heart
- Believe in being deliberate about your time
- Are high on self-awareness and introspectiveness
Our four biggest perks and benefits:
- Work environment freedom and flexibility
- Everything you do or say matters
- Everything you do or say has a tangible impact
- Results are valued over egos on all interactions
Since we believe those benefits are vital to long-term sustainable happiness, it means that our monetary and lifestyle benefits will always use them as a Northstar:
- Work wherever you want
- We cover 90% of your health insurance premium
- We cover 75% of your dental and vision insurance premiums
- Workspace stipend (up to $500 a month)
- Book stipend
- *Learning and development* credit per year to invest in your craft
- Three paid weeks and five paid holidays per year
- 12 weeks of paid family leave (for primary and secondary caregivers)
You can also check out the complete list of current and future benefits —https://blanket.ai/blog/perks-and-benefits