Makerpad started out as the resource for individuals to learn and build no-code solutions for their businesses. Today, we help thousands of no-coders learn to build projects and ship ideas faster thanks to the support of our content and community.
Part to Full Time (20 hours a week to full-time)
Makerpad is looking for a creative marketer to join our team. This position is remote (although ideally close to the UK timezone. Years of experience isn't absolutely necessary but what is essential is a track record of marketing engaging and unique content or projects (even if just personally). We're looking for someone who can...
- Come up with fun, unique and creative ideas for how Makerpad can further gain awareness in the no-code space.
- Manage, schedule and launch multiple campaigns (videos, podcast, blog posts) across platforms.
- Help us develop a brand voice and personality across all channels
- Build engagement and boost our impact across our social media channels
Some interesting reads/listens that we find super relevant for this person would be:
- This is not a T-shirt by Bobby Hundreds link
- Unbundling work from employment by Li Jin link
- Why MasterClass Isn’t Really About Mastery by Adam Keesling link
- 10 YEAR VISION: WRITE OF PASSAGE by David Perell link
- How GitHub Democratized Coding, Built a $2 Billion Business, and Found a New Home at Microsoft by Hiten Shah link
- Naval Ravikant on Education — Almanack of Naval Ravikant link
- ‘We’re an anomaly’: Barstool Sports CEO Erika Nardini on building a ‘lifestyle brand’ link
- Austin Rief & Alex Lieberman: Morning Brew’s Secret Sauce listen
- Dave Portnoy and Barstool Sports’ Secret Billion Dollar Plan by Pomp link
**we don't necessarily support the folks behind these brands but love how they execute
This role is a mix between a creative marketer and a social media manager. We're looking for someone who can pitch and execute new ideas and run with them. We've got a whole host of areas with an existing audience, partners and companies to work with. Here are a few ongoing campaigns which you can work with...
- Deep Dives
- Feature Launches
- Tutorial Launches and awareness
- Partner Collaborations
Extra credit if you know something about SEO and paid advertising
We believe the person suited most for this role will likely be....
- Hungry to make an impact
- Curious and constantly learning
- A natural at engaging with other folks online and does this already for fun
- Has projects in the past that show their enthusiasm for launching fun ideas to attract attention.
- Keen interest in the no-code space
Does this sound like something totally up your alley?
Great! If so, please email email@example.com with a...
- Subject line: Makerpad Marketing Role
- Short bio
- A bit about your process and philosophy for your work
- Please Submit a link to something you've done to attract attention online that you felt was particularly creative. Please write a short (~250 words) bit about the idea, execution, and follow up from this idea.