At dashdash we create tools that make computation accessible to everyone. Coding used to be hard. dashdash changes that. We want you to create interactive web apps using the spreadsheet skills that you already have. Imagine a grid where each cell can exchange data with other online services or repeat a job. This is what we’re building.
dashdash is a well-funded startup with top investors like Accel and Cherry Ventures. We have offices in Berlin and Porto. Check us e.g. on Crunchbase, Techcrunch, Venturebeat.
We are hiring a No-Code Builder for our office in Berlin, Germany, to build both amazing spreadsheets and a thriving user community.
- Grow dashdash by finding people with challenges and then helping them achieve more through dashdash.
- Establish yourself as a no-code leader with your own identity (no managing corporate accounts here!).
- Be a vocal evangelist for dashdash and the no-code movement online and offline. Build and nurture strong relationships with our community of users and influencers.
- Help users build, use and automate spreadsheets with dashdash, including extending the spreadsheets with other no-code tools.
- Publish and otherwise distribute spreadsheet templates that solve real needs, with the objective of reaching non-technical users of all functions. Focus on templates that reflect processes where the users and their teams can get repeated value.
- Proactively engage with individual makers and the community at large to understand their challenges and opportunities.
- Attend and host online and offline events to identify use cases, get reach, solve users’ problems and distribute solutions.
- You love spreadsheets and are a formula wizard, you're excited about cool tools in general.
- You love to build things - any problem people throw at you, you can solve it by building without code.
- You love the hustle. You are outgoing and full of energy. You like to accomplish something every day. You are optimistic but live in the present. Missing features don’t stop you.
- You are a community animal and a people person.
- You love getting involved online - ideally already have a relevant following in the areas of no-code, spreadsheets and/ or software tools.
- You are an able communicator in English.
Compensation and Perks
- Expected Annual Gross Salary: EUR 36.000-60.000€, depending on what you can offer us.
- Employee equity plan.
- Liberal work-from-home policy.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
Send the following information to us:
1. Complete Linkedin link or CV pdf.
2. Which position you want to apply to and why.
3. Email, phone contacts.
4. Also send three (3x) 1-hour slots of availability in the next 3-5 days.