JJELLYFISH (pronounced jellyfish) is a B2B consulting firm that supports startups and new ventures globally. We increase the odds of commercial success by delivering results at a quality and speed that founders are, traditionally, incapable of hiring for.
A few notable clients include: General Assembly (US), Flatiron School (US), Strategyzer (EU), eFundamentals (EU), Highline Beta (CA), Persuit (AU), Kapiche (AU), Atlan (IN), ProtoPie (KOR) and many more.
We are serious about the work we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
• Extremely well-versed with Slack, Airtable, Zapier, Notion, Google Suite. (Bonus points for other tools — our tech stack includes Reply.io, Coupler, Parabola, Apollo.io, Phantombuster, and more – always evolving!)
• Google Sheets Master. You never use VLOOKUP because you understand INDEX and MATCH. You can use REGEX functions, and you're familiar with QUERY.
• Basic knowledge of regular expressions and HTML/XPath
• You understand APIs, different data types, relational databases, and other technical concepts that help you quickly adopt new tools. Although not required, relevant coding experience that would help you supplement no-code work with code is a plus.
• Familiar with rapid development methodologies and best practices. For example, building new processes for a small sample of users before rolling it out to the entire company.
• You have a knack for business processes mapping, and understand where technology would add to the process (and where it wouldn't).
• You can troubleshoot with the best of them – erroneous punctuation and missing spaces don't deter you.
• High output, execution, and hustle – an ability to own all no-code operations, solve problems, and an eagerness to dive into the nitty-gritty.
• Meticulously detail-oriented and organized – able to juggle many priorities while not dropping any balls. Accountability is the most important attribute in startups.
• Thrives in a fast-paced, often scrappy, startup environment.
• Delivers at a high level working autonomously, but also know how to collaborate.
• Proven track record of success within a startup environment.
• Based in the United States.
• Analyze existing business processes and generate new ideas to help us grow and scale.
• Bring discipline and process to our operations – strong documentation and data hygiene, as well as an understanding of general best practices to scale systems.
• Build a technical infrastructure that enables consultants to 10x their output, thereby 10x-ing the number of founders we get to accelerate towards success.
• Work cross-functionally across all of our clients – you'll have a unique insight into how the firm operates on a macro-level.
• Observe existing processes and interface with consultants to understand how to prioritize new tech, and how to improve upon existing tech.
• Own technical process set-up for every new client engagement and employee.
• Troubleshoot automations if/when things break (Halted Zaps, Broken GSheets Formulas, etc.)
• Stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest tools to continually help us evolve our tech ecosystem.