"Thank you for your interest in our Operations organization. Right now, we are not actively hiring on this team. However, we are opening up our Talent Community to allow you to express interest in the following roles for when new openings are available in the future: Finance & Accounting, People Operations (HR), Recruiting, Learning & Development, and Legal.
With our organization distributed across 30 countries and 17 time zones, the work we do is complex, fast-paced, and high impact. If this sounds like a team you would be interested in exploring, submit your information!
In any role, strong cross-functional collaboration and data driven decision making is essential. Additionally, experience in high growth technology companies, particularly with software-as-a-service (SaaS), is highly preferred.
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
For the past nine years, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Our team of 300+ is distributed across the world because it lets us work with the best people. We have team members that live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary (we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn't a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to Canada, UK, and US-based employees.