Coda is looking for a Product Manager to help us imagine and build the future of productivity software and software creation tools. The document and the spreadsheet have remained relatively unchanged for the last 40 years and yet these paradigms still largely dominate how businesses and people operate. We're building a surface that will ideally define the paradigms of the next 40 years. It will start as simple as a document and be capable of evolving into powerful tools to solve complex problems.
At Coda, our Product Managers have a diverse role and wear many hats. That means working very closely with our Engineers, Designers, and our Go-to-Market teams to understand our customers' needs and build a simple yet powerful product. Coda is used by tens of thousands of people and we're still early in our journey. Joining our small PM team early means your fingerprints will be all over the foundation of the product and it's growth.
- Help set product strategy and lead cross-functional teams to deliver for our customers
- Work closely with Design and Engineering counterparts to build, ship and learn quickly
- Be a thoughtful team leader and help make your teammates better
- Help direct and conduct customer research and distill analyses to aid strategy and decision making
- Be voice of the customer or facilitate others voicing customer needs in product discussions
- Design customer studies to test and validate new product features
- Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external stakeholders through active listening and articulating multiple points of view
- Demonstrated success driving product improvements by using all types of learning: user testing, data analysis, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to balance design and technical tradeoffs and find creative ways of solving customer needs
- Track record of showcasing an "eye for design" ー building beautiful, simple user experiences in collaboration with designers
- Growth mindset and always looking to learn and improve
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm and grit, always willing to roll up your sleeves
- Cares deeply about teammates and actively works to uplift and improve the team and the team's culture
This role can work from San Francisco, CA, Mountain View, CA, or Bellevue, WA.