Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code. Our users use Bubble to build everything from personal side projects to VC-backed startups. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through better software.
As our first product hire, you will be reporting directly to the founders and working with us to drive the evolution of a passionately-loved, incredibly complex product. Some companies struggle to get anyone to engage with their product: our challenge is that we get more feedback than we can possibly execute on. We’re designing what amounts to a brand new end-user-friendly programming language, along with tools to host, debug, and monitor apps. Your job will be to help us manage this complexity by talking to our users, prioritizing their many needs, inventing creative solutions, and helping us drive them through to execution.
● Collect and aggregate product feedback from our users and team
● Ensure overall product quality and proactively identify product weaknesses
● Generate product improvement ideas in response to our users’ needs
● Work with founders, growth team, and customer success team to set product priorities
● Communicate our product roadmap with our team and our user base
● Work with engineering to design and spec features
● Lead project management for large product initiatives
● Interest in becoming a Bubble power user. Previous programming experience or Bubble experience is a plus
● 2 - 5 years experience in product management
● Opportunity for impact: We have an open, direct team culture: leadership discusses initiatives, issues, and plans openly, and enjoys being challenged on their thinking. Our product has a ton of surface area, so there’s an unlimited amount of room to improve things.
● We move fast: We are product-led and are focused on execution in the day-to-day. This means no endless meetings on strategy and execution. If we disagree about a feature direction, we'll default to trying it out in a quick, low-risk way.
● Ownership: We manage the company against how happy our users are and how proud we are of what we are building, which means our work is never done. If you pitch something you think would dramatically improve our users’ lives and the team agrees, the response will almost certainly be: “great! Let’s give it a shot!”
● Equity: We offer equity in addition to your compensation. Our goal is to build a company that will still be here in 20 years, and we want you to have a stake in that future
● 401K: We have a 401K program.
● Benefits: We offer excellent medical, dental and vision coverage as well as membership for concierge primary care though One Medical.
● Flexibility: While care a lot about building a team that loves working together in the office we do not value facetime and do not expect you to be chained to your desk.
● Generous Vacation: We have an unlimited vacation and sick-day policy.
● Relocation: If you're coming from out of state and need relocation assistance, we can discuss this as part of your offer package.
If this sounds like you, please apply below with your resume and anything else you think we ought to know about you. This is a full-time position and based in Manhattan, New York. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.