We believe that making machine learning accessible represents our greatest opportunity to empower the lives of everyday business users. That's why we have built a tool that enables non-technical business analysts to rapidly run predictions on their historical data, with just a few clicks. Allowing them to make better business decisions, fast. We are Obviously AI, a B2B predictive analytics startup based in Berkeley, CA and can't wait to learn more about you!
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated person to be our key sales development representative. You will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You will work closely with the CEO to prospect and generate qualified leads, growing our enterprise sales pipeline, and build a sales playbook to close customers fast. You will be the first point of contact for our sales efforts: you’ll generate demand, interest, and excitement for our product while partnering to create a steady pipeline of revenue.
This role requires a deep understanding and experience on fundamentals of how to sell, pursue accounts, and generate quality pipeline. Eventually your work will lay the foundation of sales and customer journey in the company - a unique opportunity for someone focused on building a career in sales.
What you will do:
- Each week you’ll make targeted calls, send hundreds of emails and LinkedIn messages, and explore innovative and crafty outreach methods to get in touch with decision makers
- Identify, contact, and qualify the most important accounts and key decision makers.
- Excite our enterprise prospects about Obviously AI by communicating the high-level benefits of our predictive analytics technology.
- Maintain superbly clean records in all sales technology including CRM tools, Google Drive, etc.
- Generate qualified business opportunities and meaningful pipeline revenue.
- Contribute to our team-oriented culture.
- Set up demos for the closing team.
- 1+ years of experience selling B2B software.
- Experience prospecting, networking and/or new business development.
- Familiarity with sales/CRM tools (Klose.io, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Coachable and competitive spirit.
- Strong communication skills- both verbal/on the phone and written.
- Top-notch organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptionally positive attitude and tons of enthusiasm.
- Unafraid of rejection.
- Filled with grit - you will not quit when the going gets tough.
- An entrepreneurial and persuasive spirit.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- 1+ years of experience on an inside sales or closing enterprise deals.
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Experience working with digital marketing platforms and channels - Google, Bing, Amazon, etc.
- Analytics or Data Science background.