Bubble empowers founders to build their startups without the need of a technical team. On Bubble, they can launch their product faster for a fraction of the cost. Startups launched on Bubble have achieved product market fit, got into incubators such as Y Combinator, and raised multi-million dollar rounds.
We’re hiring a Startup Evangelist to represent Bubble in the startup community, explain its value proposition and drive adoption among entrepreneurs.
In particular, you will
● Evangelize the benefits and advantages of using the Bubble platform across the startup community.
● Represent Bubble in meetups, startup events, conferences, school events, hackathons.
● Animate our community of users through meetups.
● Engage with our community and showcase their startups to drive engagement and excitement.
● Produce relevant content for our community of founders (blog posts, podcast episodes, etc.).
● Manage relationships with incubators and co-working spaces, both online and offline.
● Gather feedback from our community and report this back to the team to help improve our product, documentation and communication.
We’re looking for someone who has
● Strong interest in entrepreneurship and building products (and Bubble!).
● Ability to understand technical concepts (some codings skills are nice to have but not required).
● Very strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and convince people (you could spend 20 minutes riding the subway and end up with a stack of business cards).
● Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
● Strong taste for public speaking.
● Ability to act autonomously, self-manage, and deliver in a timely manner with relentless follow-through.
● Methodical and organized; ability to manage multiple opportunities, projects and priorities concurrently.
● Willingness to travel regularly.
● Previous experience at a startup is a strong plus.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow within the New York startup community (and beyond) and promote a product that is very much needed by rising entrepreneurs.
● Opportunity for impact: we have an open, direct team culture: leadership discusses initiatives, issues, and plans openly, and enjoys being challenged on their thinking. Our product has a ton of surface area, so there’s an unlimited amount of room to improve things.
● We move fast: we are product-led and are focused on execution in the day-to-day. This means no endless meetings on strategy and execution. If we disagree about a feature direction, we'll default to trying it out in a quick, low-risk way.
● Ownership: we manage the company against how happy our users are and how proud we are of what we are building, which means our work is never done. If you pitch something you think would dramatically improve our users’ lives and the team agrees, the response will almost certainly be: “great! Let’s give it a shot!”
Other perks include:
● Equity: we offer equity in addition to your compensation. Our goal is to build a company that will still be here in 20 years years, and we want you to have a stake in that future.
● 401K: we have a 401K program.
● Benefits: we offer excellent medical, dental and vision coverage as well as membership for concierge primary care though One Medical.
● Generous vacation: we have an unlimited vacation and sick-day policy.