This is a basic way to build a mini -marketplace with Airtable. It uses Airtable forms to give ratings and average them out for users in your base.
How it works:
- Start a main grid view in your Airtable base for your data and one base for ratings
- Our rating average is a formula field which takes the Average of a lookup field
- The lookup field is looking at the ratings base to see what was submitted
- Your rating base will need to 'link to multiple records' and point to your Marketplace base
- Create a form from your data in the Rating base
- When a user fills in the form, selects the user and submits a review - the average will be shown.