Quick steps to create a membership site
- Create a new site (or use an existing)
- Go to Settings > Member Areas
- Switch the toggle to On
- It will take you back to Pages menu
- In the Member Areas section of the left menu, click the + to add a Member Area (membership plan). Choose the settings you want.
- Now add a page in the Not Linked section of the left hand menu (this will be the signup/plans page).
- Select Blank when it asks you for a layout.
- Name the page 'Plans' or something, and set it as the Homeapge.
- Then Edit the page and hover the content area to add a Block.
- In the Blocks popup, search for a block called Member Sign Up, add it and link it to your Membership plan.
- Add more content to the page if you want.
- Back in the Member Areas section of the left menu, add a page using the + Add Page link (this page will be the private content)
- Add some content as a demo, then Save.
Thank you to Makerpad member Mark Bowley for writing up these steps!