Makerpad is a place where professionals and creators come to discover, learn about and connect with no-code companies. We provide company profiles to share job roles and educational content to thousands of no-coders each week.
Makerpad provides a way for you to share your job roles and product to the no-code community.
In addition to getting in front of thousands of no-coders per week, a profile will help you articulate use cases for professionals and creators. Lastly, having a profile helps you connect to more informed candidates. We have an intro system for talent too.
The breakdown of what you get:
- company profile with room for content (job posts and educational tutorials/walkthroughs)
- verified Makerpad badge
- featured on the site
- unlimited job postings and content posting (each shared via newsletter - 7k and twitter - 18k & featured on the site)
- consultation from me on what we could demonstrate to the no-code community.
- Job posts
- Space to provide educational content (tutorials)
- Newsletter distribution (for each tutorial posted)
- A verified Makerpad badge
Costs vary depending on how many tutorials and job posts are included.
This format is featured on the homepage for 30 days and is very un-obtrusive.
$2,000 for 30 days (3 spaces available)
$5,000 to exclusively take all 3 spaces
The newsletter is weekly and goes out on a Sunday with a collection of tutorials, templates and updates from Makerpad.
- 6,531+ subscribers
- 39.41% open rate
$500 for 1 newsletter spot (3 spaces available per newsletter)