For those who want to:
- Design a beautiful website or specific pages
- Create an interactive website or pages
- The ability to publish or embed website pages
- Add animations to a website
- Design in a collaborative visual editor
- Design a responsive website
Vev is a collaborative visual editor that enables you to create beautiful interactive websites. Designing in Vev will feel similar to designing in your favorite design tool and its robust library of features will give you the ability to bring your content to life.
In this tool-path, we will clone The New York Times Book Club website to learn how to use the different features of Vev.
If you follow all the tutorials in the tool-path, you will have the skills to create a project like this. You will learn how to create sticky backgrounds, sticky positions, scroll and load animations, and more!
Follow along, and don't forget to share your projects with the Makerpad community on Twitter or the Makerpad forum.