With Jetboost's 'CMS Dynamic Filter' Webflow template, you can easily get started with the basic functionality of Product Hunt. In this tutorial, we show you how to clone this Webflow project and get started building your Product Hunt clone in just under 5 minutes!
To start, you'll need a Webflow account if you don't have one already. Next, you'll need to clone this template built by Jetboost. Once cloned, this tutorial walks you through the following steps:
- Remove the Multi Filters + Search from the Combine Filters folder and make it the new home page.
- Delete out all other pages from each folder until you are left with just "Home" and "meta".
- Style your home page. Add in your header, footer and branding and style according to your preferences. Add in links to header for all products, linked to the home page, login button and sign up button, both unlinked for now.
- Remove the text from the right Multi Filters + Search, and edit to contain sign up information and button, unlinked for now.
- Adjust any remaining styling preferences and move on to the next tutorial video, where you'll make a duplicate for the Member Only home page.