Once you've set up your Airtable base and connected it to Twitter, you can use this tutorial to correctly set up your custom Mailchimp email campaign in Zapier so that it pulls through correctly in Mailchimp.
We show you:
- How to copy the HTML code of your email
- Add in your Twitter digest code
You'll need about 5 minutes to complete this tutorial.
Add a 'Create campaign in Mailchimp' step to your zap, then use this tutorial video to follow these steps:
- Under 'Choose app & event' select 'Create Campaign' from the drop-down menu.
- Link your Mailchimp account.
- Under 'Set up action', here you'll do all the campaign design steps you would do in Mailchimp but in Zapier, including campaign name, audience (if you need to segment by using a tag, set this up in Mailchimp first then select the tag in Zapier), email subject, preview text, 'from' details, etc.
- Go back to Mailchimp and copy the code from your email campaign.
- Paste it in your zap and edit the placeholder text to include your newsletter digest information.
- Test this step in your zap works, and you're done!