This tutorial will walk through the setup guide for your ecommerce store in Webflow. This is where you can set up things like shipping, taxes, and notifications.
- Click on the shopping cart, ecommerce, and click on set-up guide
- Start with business address and work down through the entire guide.
- General - business name and address, currency, language and region.
- Payment - connect to Stripe and/or Paypal
- Checkout - Please note: to enable checkout, you must have an Ecommerce hosted plan. Enable checkout as a last step to setting up your store.
- Shipping - Set up shipping zones and methods for applicable countries
- Taxes - check with your applicable tax codes to set up
- Notifications - review each to set-up and email addresses are correct
- Integrations - connect to Facebook, Google or Shippo as applicable